Hi, Christian,
    I have changed the source of Postreview.py, and now the post-
review can work fine. I found that in class CVSClient, the function
get_repository_info, It use socket.getfqdn(host) to replace the host
of repository_path; So I managed to keep the repository_path
unchanged. Though I don't quite catche what the "socket.getfqdn(host)"
mean, But keep the repository_path will finally works. Now I can use
post-review to generate reviewrequest. But if you can give me more
guidance about the reason, I will be much thanks. And I need your help
about ReviewBoard rebuild method, If I changed some source of
reviewboard, then how to rebuild this project to apply my change? I
think Reviewboard is a server application based on Django, There must
be some difference between it's rebuild and the change on post-review
code. Need your suggestion.

Best Regards!