The getfqdn call essentially gets the fully-qualified domain (so,
foo.example.com instead of just foo, for instance).

We recently added support for Perforce to check against all aliases,
including what's reported locally. We should add this for CVS as well.

I don't really know what you mean by rebuild method. Do you mean you want to
know how to update a review request when you change the code you're writing
for your project? If so, then you can use the -r parameter of post-review.
For example, to update review request #42 with your latest code changes,
run:

    post-review -r 42