I just upgraded from 1.0 RC2 to 1.0.5.  I went through the upgrade
docs and ended up with what appeared to be an error free, working
Review Board installation.  I can login and comment on existing
reviews.  When I attempt to create a new review, I fill out the form,
submit and nothing happens.  I see the content is posted and there is
a "200 OK" response but the form stays where it was at and I do not
move on to the next step allowing me to input review information.
There are no errors in the reviewboard log and I have debugging enable
for the site.  Anyone heard of this?