Hi, all.
  I had made some change on post-review, so that it can make post-commit review
request to a single file. When I use "post-review --revision-range=Version",
that is STARTREV=STOPREV, I want that the special-version file will be reviewed
(The diff file displays the whole file of this version, No compare with other
version); But actually it will still display the diff between the "Version" and
local file, I found that it has executed "cvs diff -r Version filename"
command. But I actually want only the content of the Version file, Then how to
make the diff file I wanted? Need Suggestion.

Best Regards!