Hi, every body.
   I noticed that Reviewboard has prepared the i18n. It set some hard-
coding info like {% trans "str" %} , But in settings.py , USE_I18N =
False and LANGUAGES as English. Then when will reviewboard support
other languages? If I do it myself, and I don't want to edit the "po"
file myself, Has Reviewboard provided the "po" file so that I can edit
local_strings in this file and use it directly in my Reviewboard?

Best Regards!