Our repository matching right now requires exact matches, unfortunately. I'd
like to add better fuzzy matching in the future that would better handle
these cases.

For now, though, change the Path back to what it was and set Mirror Path to
what post-review is "cvsserver.domain.com:/reporoot". It should then find
that match and continue to use Path for querying the server.