Hi, all.
   I am doing the task of RB integration with CVS server. We want to
use "loginfo" file of CVS server to add scripts, so that after each
code commit, a review-request will be generated for the commitor ( the
review requestor ) automatically. But I found that, a script
referenced by "loginfo" file will executed many times after one
commition (if this commition files in different subdirectories).But I
want that even if I had commited files of different subdirectories,
the script will execute only once, so that I can make a single
ReviewRequest for this commit. Can any body give me some suggestion?

Best Regards!