I'm writing an open-source project in django. It's like pastebin for
patches where each patch gets it's own review thread. Think
reviewboard, but where each patch gets it's own url for review, and it
is project-agnostic. A user can upload/paste a patch and get a link.
This is primarily being done as a learning exercise.

I looked at different diff/patch libraries to parse and view the
patches. None seem as good as the Reviewboard's unified diff parsing
system. My current requirement is only something that parses unified
diffs provided as text and outputs HTML for the side-by-side diffs.

Any help/feedback/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Senior Undergraduate student, Indian Institute of Technology,