Hi,

Review Board's diff viewer is modular (well, in theory, but we've only used
it in Review Board). It should be usable in another project, though it
requires other pieces of the Review Board codebase (like the SCMTools, admin
settings, and accounts code). If you required Review Board as a dependency,
and based some of your logic and profiles on ours, then you might be able to
use it.

There are no plans to take the diff viewer and fully separate it out as an
independent, reusable component, as it's a lot of work and increases our
maintenance burden. However, I would take patches that reduce its
requirement on other parts of our codebase, if they make sense and don't
complicate things too much.