Hi, all.
    I am trying using post-review to generate review request for cvs
removed files. Once a file has been removed with "cvs remove file "
"cvs commit", Then the new version will be the removed version.
Suppose the file version before remove is V1.1 , Then after execution
"cvs remove" , It will be V1.2; I use the following command:
post-review --target-people=rbroot --submit-as=new rb --
summary="Testing wrong" --file-name=new.c --revision-range=1.1:1.2 -
But the execution result is:
Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors (105)
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.
>>> {"stat": "ok"}
>>> Review request draft saved
>>> Uploading diff, size: 223
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> {}
>>> {"fields": {"path": ["Unable to parse diff revision header 'Fri Jan 15
>>> 11:57:39 2010'"]}, "stat": "fail", "err": {"msg": "One or more fields had
>>> errors", "code": 105}}
Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors (105)
What is the "Unable to parse diff revision header " mean?

Best Regards!