That page is shown if a Profile in the database for that user doesn't yet
exist. You would have to go into the Database section in the admin UI and to
Profile and create one for each user. It's sort of annoying to do, and
ideally creating a user in the admin UI would just create a Profile as well,
but someone would have to write support for that.