Hi Sassan,

The latest docs have some instructions on how to use post-review with
Clearcase. In fact, it's the only way to post a review with Clearcase.

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/

I wrote it using some unix-ish examples, but I actually tested the
instructions under Windows. post-review's Clearcase support is fairly
crude, but it will work for reviewing modified code in a view that has
not been checked in.

Note that you actually need to modify post-review.py to make it work
in your environment, so I recommend pulling it from git and running
setup.py develop. If someone wants to just add these hard-coded values
as options, this won't be necessary anymore.

Dan