Hi, everybody.
    I am using reviewboard 1.0.5.1. And when I log on as an superuser,
I can click the "Admin" superlink on the top-left bar of Reviewboard
to get into the "Review Board administration"  page. But then when I
want to go back ReviewBoard Dashboard, I had to click the "back arrow"
of IE . But if I had go forth in the "Review Board administration "
page, I had to click "back arrow" many times. I think there should be
an explicit link on the "Review Board administration " page to let
user go back to review Dashboard derectly if he want.

Best Regards!