Hi,

That's defined in Djblets's djblets.util.templatetags.djblets_deco, I
believe.

It's a simple tag that just renders the content inside of a template.

I don't know what you mean about HTML selection lists. It's intended to be a
simple tag and doesn't do anything too fancy. Purely for decorational stuff.