Thanks Christian. Yes I had the go wrong direction. I just want to
prevent logged user from selecting ReviewGroups themselves, and all
users will be arranged to some review-group in "Admin" page by the
site superuser. Now this problem has been sloved. I have changed the
"form.py" file, let the variable {{form.groups}} which shown as
multiselection boxes with the attribute "disabed" being set. Now every
user can only see the group he was arranged to, but he can't change
the selection himself.

Best Regards!