I get the following error with the latest RB from GIT.

AttributeError at /dashboard/

'ReviewRequest' object has no attribute 'draft_summary'

Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://172.16.86.110:8080/dashboard/
Exception Type:         AttributeError
Exception Value:

'ReviewRequest' object has no attribute 'draft_summary'

Exception Location:     /home/aharvey/Code/reviewboard-brk/reviewboard/
reviews/datagrids.py in render_data, line 230

I'm running it using the devserver.sh, and have tried to update my
database using ./manage.py evolve -x, but get told there is no
evolution needed. Well from the error I'm almost a 100% sure there is
a evolution needed!

Anyone having similar problems? Or have a solution?

Alex