That was it. I updated djblets and now its fine.

I do seem to have an issue with some diffs on submit that was fine in
1.0.5.1 that break in the current. Still sorting out why, I get
{u'fields': {u'path': [u'No such revision 32273']}, u'stat': u'fail',
u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had errors', u'code': 105}} from
post review. Other diffs have no problem.

Alex