Certain diffs toss a nice error on the /r/r#/diff page. I cannot post
the diff due to legal reasons, but maybe someone has some ideas from
the error which will help narrow down the problem.

The only thing I have found so far is that all the diffs that seem to
choke are .cpp.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/aharvey/Code/reviewboard/reviewboard/diffviewer/
views.py", line 153, in view_diff
    interdiffset, highlighting, True)
  File "/home/aharvey/Code/reviewboard/reviewboard/diffviewer/
diffutils.py", line 880, in get_diff_files
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Djblets-0.5.7alpha0.dev-
py2.6.egg/djblets/util/misc.py", line 162, in cache_memoize
    data = lookup_callable()
  File "/home/aharvey/Code/reviewboard/reviewboard/diffviewer/
diffutils.py", line 879, in <lambda>
  File "/home/aharvey/Code/reviewboard/reviewboard/diffviewer/
diffutils.py", line 601, in get_chunks
    register_interesting_lines_for_filename(differ, file)
  File "/home/aharvey/Code/reviewboard/reviewboard/diffviewer/
diffutils.py", line 375, in register_interesting_lines_for_filename
KeyError: '.c'