Hi,

Git support in Review Board 1.1 (soon to be renamed 1.5) is much better than
in 1.0.x. Git has no concept of checking out individual files from a remote
repository, so in 1.0.x, you need to make sure that you have a repository on
a filesystem accessible from the Review Board server and it needs to be
constantly up-to-date with a master repository.

In 1.5, if you have a web-based repository viewer set up for your Git
repository (such as cgit, gitweb, GitHub, etc.) then you can specify a path
to a "raw file" URL that provides a raw checkout of the file based on
revision and filename. Review Board will use this to grab the files instead
of needing a local checkout. It's much easier to maintain, and we're going
to recommend this route going forward.

As for post-review, it's had Git support for a long time. I imagine your
copy is just out of date. The class should be named "GitClient." The
nightles are preferred for Git, though, as there's a number of important
fixes for determining parent branches. I plan to cut a release soon.

To run post-review with Git, you can just type `post-review` and it will
generate a diff from the origin to HEAD. If you specify
--parent=<branchname> then it will generate from branchname to HEAD.