Thanks Christian, I will have a look at the source.

Regards!
在2010-01-26 15:35:07,"Christian Hammond" <chip...@chipx86.com> 写道:

This is where the repository information you provide in the administration UI
comes into play. Review Board downloads each file from the diff from the
repository. It then makes a copy of the file, applies the patch, and generates
its own diff (which contains information beyond what a standard diff can
provide). The result of that is what gets sent to the user's browser. That code
all lives in reviewboard/scmtools/* and reviewboard/diffviewer/*.