On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 08:34, David Resnick <abune...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, loading the image in PIL from the command line works.

I am facing the same issue. Command line image loading works, but
uploading through the RB UI fails:

$ python
Python 2.6 (r26:66714, Feb 21 2009, 02:16:04)
[GCC 4.3.2 [gcc-4_3-branch revision 141291]] on linux2
>>> from PIL import Image
>>> Image.open("screenshot.png")
<PIL.PngImagePlugin.PngImageFile instance at 0x7f1ee8babdd0>

Have you been able to figure out what was wrong in your case?

Unfortunately, I cannot add any further details as Review Board only
intermittently writes to its log file (the last time on Jan 16th -
nothing has been changed since then).

Regards,
Thilo