Maybe someone want to know. Actually I not pretty sure which change
made that all start working. I just describe my configuration.

I use Vobs which location is somewhere in company's network on
clearcase servers. I use Python 2.5.4 and made my changes in C:
\Python25\Lib\site-packages\RBTools-0.2beta2-py2.5\postreview.py. One
tip. Default RBTools Python egg is compressed to zip file. But there
is switch in easy_install which may change that behaviour:

easy_install --always-unzip -U RBTools

So my post-review is straight python text file in standard folder.
Next I patch postreview.py using patch from this issue:
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1423

After that I change my ClearCaseClient class. My ClearCaseClient class
now looks like:

ccroot_path = "Z:\SCM_tools"
viewinfo = ""
viewtype = "dynamic"

I'am not sure is this should be Z:\ or Z:/ but post-review generate
diff properly. Unfortunately I'am now in home and my VPN doesn't work
again :/ So I can't check anything else for 100%. I just try remember.

The first thing is that ccroot_path must be the same as Path field in
Repository form. This is something what I discover in my battles with
ClearCase on ReviewBoard. I ran post-review from cygwin like this:

post-review -d --server http://localhost/ file1 file2 file3

So Yes I must pass filenames as parameters. xargs is also good option
to automate this :) But I can't remember that I made this on checkin
files or checkedout files... But this is something what should be easy
to check. Option -n in post-review help me very much because I find
that confguration (checkin/checkout files) where all start working.
That is all what i remember.