Given that the diff that was uploaded was a unified diff, then you can just
download the diff and view it on your laptop. Some of the developers here do
this to supplement the side by side view. Sometimes problems are more
evident when they view the proposed change in another form. The win of
reviewboard is that it is easy to get the unified diff and that format is
accepted by many other tools.

Scott