We have a large Perforce change list that generates a 550K diff file.
When we submit the review request, the request is created but there is
no diff attached.

The debug output on the client looks like this:

>>> Submitting the review request as xxxxx
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://reviewboard/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': 'perforce.adinternal.com:1666', 'submit_as': 'xxxxx',
>>> 'changenum': '93589'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 550363
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://reviewboard/api/json/reviewrequests/925/diff/new/: {}
Review request #925 posted.

The server side log contains the following (and nothing else related
to the review request)

2010-01-28 15:28:56,775 - DEBUG - DiffParser.parse: Beginning parse of
diff, size = 550363
2010-01-28 15:28:57,066 - DEBUG - DiffParser.parse: Finished parsing

Is there a limit on diff file size? If so, can it be changed?

If you've received this email by mistake, we're sorry for bothering you. It may
contain information that's confidential, so please delete it without sharing
it. And if you let us know, we can try to stop it from happening again. Thank

We may monitor any emails sent or received by us, or on our behalf. If we do,
this will be in line with relevant law and our own policies.

Sage (UK) Limited. Registered in England at North Park, Newcastle upon Tyne,
NE13 9AA. Registered number 1045967