Thanks, Scott and Christian.
We are making automation of ReviewRequest generation. since the diff
file can be generated in the Reviewboard Server side, We want to
change the post-review to prevent it from generating and sending diff
contents to Reviewboard, So that post-review can be used anywhere
without the CVS check out version. I am not sure its feasibility. But
as out leader required, I will try.

Best Regards!