Hi, everybody.
     I would like to install post-review customly but not through Python
easy_install. Easy_install will install post-view in the path
PYTHONHOME/lib/site-packages/. And after easy_install, We can execute
post-review command any where (If not in CVS directory, it will report error),
I want this command to be executed anywhere too, But I really don't want that
path.  Can any body give me some suggestion? I don't quite clear the
technology about python easy_install, How it makes post-review command
executable any where in the system?
Best Regards!