Hi,

You should be able to control where easy_install is installing things by
using the -d (--install-dir) and -s (--script-dir) options. I *think* the -s
option will control where that script is installed, but I'm not 100% sure
off-hand. By default, the scripts are installed in a system directory, like
/usr/bin or /usr/local/bin, which is how they're available anywhere. They're
just basic wrappers that invoke the internal postreview.py script and do
some version checks and stuff. Those scripts are actually generated by
easy_install itself.