We are evaluating the use of reviewboard for reviews on a multiport,
multiproject perforce repository. For example consider following
1. There are two perforce servers running on different host:port
2. Each of these servers host codelines for 3 different projects.
These codelines have a common root i.e. something like //depot/
project1, //depot/project2 etc.
3. Some developers are working on multiple projects.
Which of the following looks like the ideal reviewboard setup for such
1. Different RB instance for each project. It may become maintenance
overhead for RB admins.
2. Single instance of RB for all projects. Different repository per
server. Differentiate between review requests with review groups or
Has anyone done such a setup? Are there any tips/tricks?
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at