Hi, Christian
   Is that mean post-review will have to depend on easy_install? We
are making reviewboard automation, so the post-review is installed on
an Linux Server machine. But I have no root permission, And the python
installed on Linux Server machine did not install "easy_install" at
all. So I want a install method without denpendency on easy_install
tools. I had down load the source code of post-review, But it seems
that it can only avoid installation through Internet, It can't be
independent of easy_install.

Best Regards!