Hmm okay, well at least it's talking to the server now. If you check your
server log file, you should be able to see some exception information that
says what's generated that 500 error. If not, then temporarily setting DEBUG
= True in your site's conf/settings_local.py will display that exception
information in place of the 500 error. Either way, that should help to
figure out where it's failing and hopefully what's going wrong.

One thing that could be causing it, though, is your Review Board repository
entry for your Git repository. Do you have it just referencing your remote
git:// URL, or is Path actually pointing to a local Git checkout? There's no
concept of grabbing individual files from a remote Git repository, so you
need either a local clone accessible by Review Board, or if you're using the
1.1/1.5 alphas/nightlies you can specify a special URL for checking out a
raw file from a Git web front-end such as cgit or gitweb.

Unless the Git guys someday extend the protocol to fetch an individual file
by revision from an upstream repository without a local checkout, this is
the best we can do.