Ok dunce question of the day. I installed ReviewBoard onto my Fedora
laptop. I just want to play around with it without configuring Apache
for now so I'm just using:

rb-site manage  /var/www/sites/reviews runserver 0.0.0.0:9900

to start RB. However, none of the media or CSS are loaded. Now I'm
still new to Django but I do understand the basics but I'm completely
stumped as to why it's not loading the media or CSS. What am I missing
here? Thanks