I read a few posts with this error but none seem to help.

My Mercurial repository is at http://localhost/hg/indigo. I know that
works 100%.

My ReviewBoard install is at http://localhost:9900/reviews and I know
that works 100%.

My Mercurial repository is located on disk in /var/www/sites/indigo,
again I know that works.

If I do:

cd /var/www/sites/indigo
post-review -d
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> hg root
>>> hg svn info
>>> repository info: Path: /home/mike/repositories/hg/indigo, Base path: ,
>>> Supports changesets: False
Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree.

If I do:

post-review --repository-url=http://localhost/hg/indigo --revision-
range=1 --username=mike -d
>>> svn info http://localhost/hg/indigo
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> hg root
>>> hg svn info
>>> repository info: Path: /home/mike/repositories/hg/indigo, Base path: ,
>>> Supports changesets: False
Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree.

There is a valid Mercurial repository in /home/mike/repositories/hg/
indigo, but it's not the one I'm interested in and I've no idea why
it's getting picked up.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks