I'm trying to get Review Board working with a local Mercurial
repository. My hg repository is:

http://localhost/hg/indigo

and it's on disk at /var/www/sites/indigo

So I do:

cd /var/www/sites/indigo

post-review --repository-url=http://localhost/hg/indigo --revision-
range=1:2 --username=admin -d
>>> svn info http://localhost/hg/indigo
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> hg root
>>> hg svn info
>>> repository info: Path: /home/mike/repositories/hg/indigo, Base path: ,
>>> Supports changesets: False
>>> hg diff -r 1 -r 2
>>> Looking for 'localhost /reviews/' cookie in
>>> /home/mike/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Cookie file loaded, but no cookie for this server
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at http://localhost:9900/reviews/
Password:
>>> Logging in with username "admin"
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://localhost:9900/reviews/api/json/accounts/login/:
>>> {'username': 'admin', 'password': '**************'}
>>> Logged in.
>>> Attempting to create review request for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://localhost:9900/reviews/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': '/home/mike/repositories/hg/indigo'}
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206)

For some reason it's picked up another repository in /home/mike/
repositories/hg/indigo, but this isn't the one I want. Any ideas?
Thanks