Chris,

Once the Review is done, user has to make Review as Close->Submitted
eles reviewers dashboard will still have the review.

We enforce this process on developers and developers are saying that
this is one extra step.

I was thinking whether it is possible to close the review
automatically?

For example, for given Review, if the shipit_count is more then zero
then review is approved and we can close it.

Is there any way to do it programatically?

Thanks
Kunjal