It is available today. You can do an HTTP POST to
/api/json/reviewrequests/<id>/close/submitted/

So Kunjal, basically you can write a post-commit hook that automatically
closes the review request. It will require that there's some indication as
to which review request the change is associated with. In Perforce, the
change numbers will themselves change upon submit, but if you knew the
previous change number that was posted to Review Board, you could use the
/api/json/reviewrequests/repository/<repositoryid>/changenum/<changenum>/
call to get the info for the review request, pull the ID out of there, and
then use that to call the /close/submitted/ call above.