Is there a way to restrict access to the ship it checkbox?  We want
everyone to be able to post reviews, but only allow authorized people
to check "ship it".  I tried making an auth group, but could find no
permission for the "ship it" checkbox.

We have a list of projects and which team leaders are allowed to
approve code changes for that project.  The problem is that even
though we tell team members not to check the box, they do anyways,
then the submitter will check in his code.  I know reviewboard does
not stop checkins, but we would like to stop unauthorized people from
checking the "ship it" checkbox.

PS thanks to everyone who is working on reviewboard.  It has helped
our codebase immensely.

Happy user? Let us know at