In general we've avoided adding this sort of permissions and policy,
since it adds a lot of UI complexity for what is essentially a
sociology problem. We have a bug open requesting some sort of general
policy set-up (while we try to figure out what that means), but I'd
recommend that this is better enforced through training and
management. If people are submitting code without the proper
authorizations, then a check-box isn't going to stop them.

-David