Hi Sassan !

  After You create ReviewBoard instance using rb-site search in conf
directory "lighttpd.conf".
  Copy it to /etc/lighttpd/conf-available as 11-reviewboard.conf and
then symlink it to /etc/lighttpd/conf-enabled

  ln -s /etc/lighttpd/conf-available/11-reviewboard.conf /etc/lighttpd/

  After that restart lighttpd and all should work.

P.S. Which version of Ubuntu You use? In newest Ubuntu there is Python
2.6. I'am not sure is ReviewBoard work on 2.6 (but I don't check). I
was installed ReviewBoard on Python2.5. If 2.6 fail I can write how to
do it :]

Greetings from Poland
Jan Koprowski