It should be possible. We don't officially support it, but Oracle is, I
believe, a supported database in Django, which Review Board is written in.
What you would want to do is create a new Review Board installation using
rb-site and select "sqlite" as the database type.

Then, once you've finished, you'll need to modify your new site's
conf/settings_local.py file to reference the Oracle settings. You can use
these docs as a reference:

Then, run: 'rb-site manage /path/to/site syncdb' and follow the instructions
to create your administrator user.

I have not tried this with Oracle, but believe it will work. Let me know if
you have trouble.