Am I right in thinking that a review can only refer to a single diff
(where a diff may contain multiple changesets/revisions)? And
uploading a new diff will replace the existing one with a newer
version?

If my understanding is right, we need to be able to group multiple
revisions on one review. For example, we use Trac and multiple commits
are made per ticket. I want to write a Trac plugin that will add the
diff for each commit to a review (wherever that review may reside,
ReviewBoard or elsewhere etc). Is this possible with RB?

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious.

Thanks