Am I right in thinking that a review can only refer to a single diff
(where a diff may contain multiple changesets/revisions)? And
uploading a new diff will replace the existing one with a newer

If my understanding is right, we need to be able to group multiple
revisions on one review. For example, we use Trac and multiple commits
are made per ticket. I want to write a Trac plugin that will add the
diff for each commit to a review (wherever that review may reside,
ReviewBoard or elsewhere etc). Is this possible with RB?

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious.

Happy user? Let us know at