See the Distributed Version Control Systems section of:

It's definitely available, and I believe it should work with git in, but TBH I've never run the stable version of RB.

In a 3 patch series, for example, you'd submit the first patch
directly, then the second patch with a parent diff of the first patch,
then the third patch with a parent diff of the sum of the first two

On Feb 4, 10:33 am, Stephen Gallagher <> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 10:20 am, Dan Savilonis <> wrote:
> > post-review can actually generate any arbitrary diff, not just a diff
> > against HEAD. Make sure you're using the latest nightly build of
> > rbtools for this functionality. It also supports a 'parent diff' mode
> > where you can specify a parent of your diff set such that if you are
> > submitting a series of patches not available in the server's repo, RB
> > will still be able to understand how to generate the side-by-side
> > diff.
> Can you point me at some documentation for the parent diff mode? I'd
> like to understand more about this. Is it available in the stable
>, or does it require the 1.1 alpha?

Happy user? Let us know at