Hi Luke,

The --repository-url parameter was implemented for the purpose of
post-commit support. It was also before the addition of --diff-filename (a
very recent option). I'd be more than happy to have support for
--diff-filename with --repository-url. We'll likely need a patch for it,
though, as I won't have any time in the near future to implement it (will be
out of town).