I'd be fine with this.

What I really want to do after we finally get this version of RBTools
finalized and out the door is to start splitting post-review into lots of
little utility apps, and a Python API. I want to do it Git-style, where
there's a central "rb" command with subcommands backed by programs. So users
could write their own rb-foo and just execute with "rb foo" and get all the
plumbing for free.