qhlonline wrote:
Hi, all
In the Admin page, There will be an Email setting. items will be as follows: Mail Server: Port: Username: Password:
    So there will be SMTPAuthentication.
But we want to use this Email account to send email anonymously. if we had started the "Send e-mails for review requests and reviews" without set the password of this account, ReviewBoard will defaultly use the first superuser's mail account. We just want to send Email without authenticaition, Our mail server support anonymous. But why ReviewBoard can't ? If I want to send email anonymously, What should I do to change the Reviewboard source?

Anon works for me with, where anon means no auth specified (just the server/port) and the email gets sent as the owner of the review.