Hi,

I am attempting to set up Review Board for the first time on RHEL V5.1
following the Admin docs.  I'm using Apache and Postgresql.

Everything appears to be going fine until I run rb-site install which
bombs out with missing modules (below).  How can I find out what is
missing?  I've tried --debug and --console but am not seeing any
further debug info.

Thanks

James

[r...@mrbump ] /tmp> rb-site --debug install /var/www/
reviews.example.com

<snip>

* Required modules are missing.

    You are missing Python modules that are needed before the
    installation process. You will need to install the necessary
    modules and restart the install.

    Databases (required):
        * sqlite3 (pysqlite2, sqlite3)
        * MySQL (MySQLdb)