Hi,

I remember a while back (may be a year ago) having to use Firefox
because Konqueror didn't work correctly.  However a few KDE releases
later I tried again and was pleased to see that Konqueror had started
working as required.

Unfortunately I didn't take note of which particular version of
Konqueror made the difference, but I can say I'm using Konqueror 4.3.5
on Fedora 12 and it works for me.

Thanks,
Paul