Thanks for these data points.

Dan, if you could find out the versions of Konqueror and Review Board
used, it would help. I spent some time a while back trying to make it
work with Konqueror, but I will say that we don't officially support
it. We would prefer to work without loss of functionality, however,
even if it's not perfect.

I thought Konqueror used WebKit these days, in which case we should
just work fine, as we support WebKit for Safari and Google Chrome.

Christian