A couple of points I failed to raise earlier.  If anyone can help
point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

- I _have_ installed psycopg2 for Postgres access.  easy_install
confirms this.
- I have _not_ (and don't intend to) install the sqlite3 or MySQL
support because I am not using their databases.

Two questions.
- Do I need all three or is the installer just making sure I've got at
least one?  The error message is not very clear.
- If just the one, then how is it checking to see if psycopg2 is