Hi Jan,

Review Board can definitely work with multiple projects on different
repositories, but what you're asking about really is the ability the section
off the code by user, so that users are restricted by what they can see.
This is not doable today without two separate servers, but will be in the
future once we have policy support, which will allow for such rules
governing code access. That'll be a while, though.