Never saw this e-mail. Must have missed it while on vacation.

With the raw URL stuff, actually you can set Path as the git repo, because
we'll never use it to access files.

cgit has to run on the upstream git repository, so on
mobcom-git.sj.broadcom.com probably. *Something* needs local access to a Git
repository, so if not Review Board, then cgit.

You shouldn't need Review Board or cgit to reference local repositories.
post-review will find the proper upstream (the mobcom-git.sj.broadcom.com)
and reference that.

For information on what to put in the Raw URL mask field with cgit, look at:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/management/repositories/#cgit